TE DIY Vegan Food Wrap Kit
Designer: Textile Enthusiast
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Everything you need to make your own Vegan Food Wraps with these handy kits! Recycled glass jar, with premixed candililla and soy wax, naturally extracted pine rosin, and organic coconut oil in just the right ratio for the prefect wrap finish, plus pre-cut cotton fabric squares.
Makes 3-12 Food Wraps, depending on the size ordered. If you have some spare pure cotton fabric at home, there is actually enough mix to coat about 6-15 wraps! Or, you can keep the left over mix to re-coat your wrap collection as required.
Now all you need is a baking tray and your oven, and you are good to go!
- 1 x test swatch of material (large kit)
- Small Kit: 3 x pre-cut fabric pieces - S x 2, M x 1
- Large Kit: 5 x pre-cut fabric pieces - S x 2, M x 2, L x 1
- Prepared wax mix (S-140gms, L-280gms): natural candililla and soy wax and pine rosin, plus organic coconut oil in a recycled jar
- 1 x stirrer + 1 x natural bristle basting brush
- Step by step Instructions.