Green Dandelion DIY Beeswax Wrap Kit
Designer: Green Dandelion
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Everything you need to make your own Beeswax Wraps with these handy kits! Recycled glass jar, with premixed beeswax, pine rosin and organic coconut oil in just the right ratio for the prefect wrap finish, plus pre-cut cotton fabric squares.
Makes 3-12 Beeswax Wraps, depending on the size ordered. If you have some spare pure cotton fabric at home, there is actually enough mix to coat 6-15 wraps! Or, you can keep the left over mix to re-coat your wrap collection as required.
Now all you need is a baking tray and your oven, and you are good to go!
- 1 x test swatch of material (large kit)
- Small Kit: 3 x pre-cut fabric pieces - S x 2, M x 1
- Large Kit: 5 x pre-cut fabric pieces - S x 2, M x 2, L x 1
- Prepared wax mix (S-140gms, L-280gms): naturally extracted beeswax and pine rosin, plus organic coconut oil in a recycled jar
- 1 x stirrer + 1 x natural bristle basting brush
- Step by step Instructions.
NB: THIS PRODUCT AVAILABLE IN STORE OR LOCAL PICK UP/DELIVERY ONLY