Green Dandelion DIY Beeswax Wrap Mix
Designer: Green Dandelion
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Make your own Beeswax Wraps with ease with this pre-made mix! Recycled glass jar or mould with premixed beeswax, pine rosin and coconut oil in just the right ratio for the prefect wrap finish.
Makes 6-15 Food Wraps, depending on the size ordered, and the size you cut your pure cotton fabric to at home. Or, you can keep the left over mix to re-coat your wrap collection as required.
- Prepared wax mix (S - approx 130gms, L - approx 275gms): naturally extracted beeswax and pine rosin, plus organic coconut oil in a recycled jar or mould
- Step by step Instructions.
- Pre-cut pure cotton fabric - patchwork fabric or old pillow cases or sheets are great choices! We recommend using pinking shears to stop threads.
- Natural bristle brush and wooden stirrer.
- A baking tray and your oven.
Tip: think about the best sizes and shapes to fit your plates, bowls, and platters, or snacks, sandwiches, and fruit and veg before you cut your fabric!
NB: JAR MIXES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE OR FOR LOCAL PICK UP/DELIVERY ONLY. MOULD MIXES WILL BE SENT AUTOMATICALLY FOR ORDERS REQUIRING POSTAGE.