Green Dandelion DIY Beeswax Wrap Kit
Designer: Green Dandelion
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Everything you need to make your own Beeswax Wraps with these handy kits! Recycled glass jar or mould, with premixed beeswax, pine rosin and organic coconut oil in just the right ratio for the prefect wrap finish, plus pre-cut cotton fabric squares.
There is enough fabric to make 3-5 Beeswax Wraps, depending on the size ordered. If you have some spare pure cotton fabric at home (old cotton pillow cases or patchwork material are great), there is actually enough mix to coat 6-15 wraps! Or, you can keep the left over mix to re-coat your wrap collection as required.
Now all you need is a baking tray and your oven, and you are good to go!
- 1 x test swatch of material (large kit)
- Small Kit: 3 x pre-cut fabric pieces - S x 2, M x 1
- Large Kit: 5 x pre-cut fabric pieces - S x 2, M x 2, L x 1
- Prepared wax mix (S - approx 130gms, L - approx 275gms): naturally extracted beeswax and pine rosin, plus organic coconut oil in a recycled jar or mould
- 1 x stirrer + 1 x natural bristle basting brush
- Step by step Instructions.
NB: JAR MIXES ARE AVAILABLE IN STORE OR FOR LOCAL PICK UP/DELIVERY ONLY. MOULD MIXES WILL BE SENT AUTOMATICALLY FOR ORDERS REQUIRING POSTAGE.